Wake up every weekday from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. with the Coast Morning Show ...Read More »
Yesterday, just after noon, a bicyclist identified as 57-year-old Craig Buck was traveling southbound on ...Read More »
- Patrick Kennedy opens up about family’s addiction secrets
The son of the late Sen. Ted Kennedy is going where no Kennedy has gone before. […]
- AP investigation: Nuclear smugglers sought terrorist buyers
CHISINAU, Moldova (AP) — Over the pulsating beat at an exclusive nightclub, the arms smuggler made his pitch to a client: 2.5 million euros for enough radioactive cesium to contaminate several city blocks. […]
- Oregon shooter's mother wrote about guns in online forum
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The mother of a gunman who killed nine people and himself at an Oregon community college allowed her troubled son to have guns and acknowledged in online posts that he struggled with autism, but she didn't seem to know he was potentially violent. […]
- How Trump could help Main Street win one over Wall Street
If Donald Trump reflects the zeitgeist, then some of America’s One Percenters are in trouble... […]
- Obama: GOP would have U.S. in 'seven wars right now'
The president blasts his hawkish GOP critics in a little-noticed video released last month. […]
- Rihanna calls Rachel Dolezal 'a bit of a hero'
Rachel Dolezal was widely criticized for representing herself as black. […]
- Deep seas complicate search for ship lost in hurricane: investigator
By Barbara Liston JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Reuters) - Deep seas will likely hamper efforts to find the sunken U.S. cargo ship lost off the Bahamas during Hurricane Joaquin, a federal safety investigator said on Tuesday, as a search for 32 missing crew ran into a sixth fruitless day. National Transportation Safety Board member Bella Dinh-Zarr spoke before her arrival in Jacksonville, Florida, to help […]