Wake up every weekday from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. with the Coast Morning Show …Read More »
- Rubio starts digging out after debate debacle
- Bernie Sanders and Larry David appear together, finally, on 'SNL'
- 'Madden NFL 16' aims to predict Super Bowl 50 winner
The world might be conspiring to give Peyton Manning his second Super Bowl ring, but according to one increasingly trustworthy source, Cam Newton will steal the show at Super Bowl 50. […]
- More pulled out alive after Taiwan quake, about 120 people still trapped
By J.R. Wu TAINAN, Taiwan (Reuters) - Rescuers pulled more survivors from a collapsed apartment tower in Taiwan on Sunday and kept searching for about 120 people still believed trapped in the rubble a day after a strong earthquake shook the island. […]
- N. Korea triggers fresh outrage with space rocket launch
North Korea said Sunday it had successfully put a satellite into orbit, with a rocket launch widely condemned as another defiant step towards developing a missile capable of striking the US mainland. The launch, which violated multiple UN resolutions, amounted to the North doubling down against an international community already struggling to punish Pyongyang for its nuclear test barely a month […]
- Chris Christie attacks, Marco Rubio wilts
- Taiwan rescuers find signs of life in quake rubble
TAINAN, Taiwan (AP) — Rescuers on Sunday found signs of life within the remains of a high-rise residential building that collapsed in a powerful, shallow earthquake in southern Taiwan that killed at least 19 people, as families anxiously waited on site. […]
- Jeb Bush to reporter: 'Take a hike man'
- Chris Christie’s attacks rattle Marco Rubio
- N. Korea praises launch, others see as covert missile test
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea on Sunday defied international warnings and launched a long-range rocket that the United Nations and others call a cover for a banned test of technology for a missile that could strike the U.S. mainland. […]